Villa Vicenza must be one of the most sumptuous and unique modern homes in Kent. This film star style property certainly lives up to its name with an impressive Italian style exterior, curved walls and intriguing tower.
- Phenomenal specification and excellent craftsmanship
- Luxuriously and exquisitely appointed in every detail
- Fabulous location close to the village and the sea
- Underfloor gas fired central heating throughout
- Integral garaging for four to five cars
A late 19th Century Grade II listed detached Tower Bungalow designed by the acclaimed English architect John Pollard Seddon set in a private mews setting and commanding uninterrupted sea views
An extremely spacious detached family house which has been lovingly maintained under the stewardship of the present owners for 30 years. Occupying an elevated position and one of the largest gardens from where it commands sea views across the bay at Westgate on Sea.
- Ground floor | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom |Sitting Room | Dining Room | Snug | Second Cloakroom | Boiler Room | Kitchen | Utility Room |
- First floor | Master Bedroom | Two Dressing Rooms | En-Suite | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Bedroom 4 | Family Bathroom | Separate WC |
- Second floor | Bedroom 5 | Bedroom 6 | Storage Room |
The Poop is just the house for a family who wants to live by the sea. It is across the road from the magnificent Westgate Bay – a vast sandy beach that is ideal for sun worshippers and for children to build sandcastles.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | Lounge | Kitchen/Diner | Landing |Bedroom 1 | Bedroom 2 |Bedroom 3 | Bathroom | Landing | Bedroom 4 | Bedroom 5 | Bathroom |Shower Room
A spacious and luxuriously appointed four bedroom penthouse apartment commanding panoramic golf course and direct sea views.
- Entrance Hall | Lounge | Octagonal Dining Turret | Breakfast Room | Breakfast Balcony | Fitted Kitchen |
- Utility Room | Study | Four Bedrooms | Two En Suite Bathrooms | Family
- Bathroom | Sea Views from Master & Second Bedroom Balconies | Outside Storage | Double Garage | Additional
- Parking Space | Professionally Maintained Landscaped Gardens |
- In & Out Driveway
Exceptionally spacious detached chalet style bungalow specially adapted to improve access for disabled persons throughout the ground floor. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the sea, station and Village shops.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | L-shaped
- Lounge/Dining Room | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Family Bathroom | Six Bedrooms | Three En-Suite Shower Rooms | Double Garage |
- In & Out Drive |
- Three receptions
A beautifully appointed detached family home in a delightful setting with a large and very secluded rear garden backing directly on to farmland.
A unique family home constructed approximately 13 years ago using a mix of new and reclaimed materials to create the authentic appearance of a barn conversion.
- Popular semi rural village location
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and a study
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
A converted period coach house believed to date from the mid to late 18th Century situated in the delightful conservation surroundings of Sarre Court and set within its own walled and splendid 0.40 of acre of private gardens.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | Kitchen | Utility Room | Study | Sitting Room | Large Conservatory | Secondary Front Entrance Hall |
- Landing | Family Bathroom | Master Bedroom | Dressing Area | En-Suite Shower Room |
- Two Further Bedrooms | Walled Private 0.40 Acre Grounds | Abundant Car Parking Space |
Welcome to the tardis, you will not believe the size of this property.
With 4 bedrooms in the main house and a further 2 in the annex space will never be a concern again.
A short walk takes you to the sea and the station.