Villa Vicenza must be one of the most sumptuous and unique modern homes in Kent. This film star style property certainly lives up to its name with an impressive Italian style exterior, curved walls and intriguing tower.
- Phenomenal specification and excellent craftsmanship
- Luxuriously and exquisitely appointed in every detail
- Fabulous location close to the village and the sea
- Underfloor gas fired central heating throughout
- Integral garaging for four to five cars
A truly magnificent detached sea front residence occupying a secluded 0.40 acre triple plot with uninterrupted panoramic sea views beyond the superbly landscaped gardens and just 300 yards from the soft sandy beach at Minnis Bay.
- Loggia | Reception Hall | Sitting Room | Dining Room | Living Room | Study | Kitchen/Breakfast
- Room | Utility Room | Store Room | Ground Floor Bedroom 1 | Ground Floor Bedroom 2 |
- Shower Room | First Floor Master Bedroom | Balcony | En-Suite Shower Room | Guest Bedroom | En-Suite Bath/Shower Room |
- Bedroom 5 (Planning Permission for En-Suite) | Double Garage | Garage Store Rooms | Side Entrance Lobby | 0.40 Acre Gardens | Extensive Drive & Turning Area |
A magnificent detached Victorian house built in 1880 boasting a wealth of period features, situated in an elevated position commanding panoramic sea views.
A late 19th Century Grade II listed detached Tower Bungalow designed by the acclaimed English architect John Pollard Seddon set in a private mews setting and commanding uninterrupted sea views
An extremely spacious detached family house which has been lovingly maintained under the stewardship of the present owners for 30 years. Occupying an elevated position and one of the largest gardens from where it commands sea views across the bay at Westgate on Sea.
- Ground floor | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom |Sitting Room | Dining Room | Snug | Second Cloakroom | Boiler Room | Kitchen | Utility Room |
- First floor | Master Bedroom | Two Dressing Rooms | En-Suite | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Bedroom 4 | Family Bathroom | Separate WC |
- Second floor | Bedroom 5 | Bedroom 6 | Storage Room |
Exceptionally spacious detached chalet style bungalow specially adapted to improve access for disabled persons throughout the ground floor. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the sea, station and Village shops.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | L-shaped
- Lounge/Dining Room | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Family Bathroom | Six Bedrooms | Three En-Suite Shower Rooms | Double Garage |
- In & Out Drive |
- Three receptions
A spacious and luxuriously appointed four bedroom penthouse apartment commanding panoramic golf course and direct sea views.
- Entrance Hall | Lounge | Octagonal Dining Turret | Breakfast Room | Breakfast Balcony | Fitted Kitchen |
- Utility Room | Study | Four Bedrooms | Two En Suite Bathrooms | Family
- Bathroom | Sea Views from Master & Second Bedroom Balconies | Outside Storage | Double Garage | Additional
- Parking Space | Professionally Maintained Landscaped Gardens |
- In & Out Driveway
A beautifully appointed detached family home in a delightful setting with a large and very secluded rear garden backing directly on to farmland.
A unique family home constructed approximately 13 years ago using a mix of new and reclaimed materials to create the authentic appearance of a barn conversion.
- Popular semi rural village location
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and a study
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
How do you fancy a life on the ocean waves?
Or better still watching the waves from the comfort of your lounge or balcony.
You even get to put your own mark on it.
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Front line seaviews
- No upward chain
- Double garage
- Ensuite to master