A magnificent detached Victorian house built in 1880 boasting a wealth of period features, situated in an elevated position commanding panoramic sea views.
A late 19th Century Grade II listed detached Tower Bungalow designed by the acclaimed English architect John Pollard Seddon set in a private mews setting and commanding uninterrupted sea views
An extremely spacious detached family house which has been lovingly maintained under the stewardship of the present owners for 30 years. Occupying an elevated position and one of the largest gardens from where it commands sea views across the bay at Westgate on Sea.
- GROUND FLOOR | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom |Sitting Room | Dining Room | Snug | Second Cloakroom | Boiler Room | Kitchen | Utility Room |
- FIRST FLOOR | Master Bedroom | Two Dressing Rooms | En-Suite | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Bedroom 4 | Family Bathroom | Separate WC |
- SECOND FLOOR | Bedroom 5 | Bedroom 6 | Storage Room |
A beautifully appointed detached family home in a delightful setting with a large and very secluded rear garden backing directly on to farmland.
A unique family home constructed approximately 13 years ago using a mix of new and reclaimed materials to create the authentic appearance of a barn conversion.
- Popular semi rural village location
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and a study
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
The off road parking means that you can park the car with no worries.
With your very own en suite, there will be no queuing for the bathrooms anymore in the mornings!
All your white goods can be out of sight in the utility room.
Welcome to the friendly community of Minnis Bay and it's beaches.
This chalet bungalow has masses of space and would be equally suitable for a family or retirement.
It has been lovingly refurbished throughout so you don't have to lift a finger.
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Premier location in Minnis Bay
- Shower room plus 2 bathrooms
- Sunny rear garden
- Superb condition throughout
With two en suites no queuing for the bathroom!
Well this property could be for you currently set out as a blank canvass let the imagination run wild.
Just a short stroll to the delights of Minnis Bay beach.
A 16th Century detached Grade II Listed thatched cottage situated in an idyllic yet convenient countryside location on the outskirts of The Village. The gardens adjoin fields and paddocks and to the rear of the plot, there stands a detached timber barn which the present owners have rebuilt with intention of obtaining permission to use it as a three bedroom holiday let.
Once inside this wonderful home, you won't want to leave!
With masses of space and a blank canvass you can let your imagine run wild and make your dream home.
Most things that you could ever need can be got locally.