Villa Vicenza must be one of the most sumptuous and unique modern homes in Kent. This film star style property certainly lives up to its name with an impressive Italian style exterior, curved walls and intriguing tower.
- Phenomenal specification and excellent craftsmanship
- Luxuriously and exquisitely appointed in every detail
- Fabulous location close to the village and the sea
- Underfloor gas fired central heating throughout
- Integral garaging for four to five cars
Chantry Park is a truly delightful Millwood Designer Homes development in the well placed village of Sarre. From the moment you drive through the entrance to this beautiful enclave of impressive detached houses, you can see that every property is completely in tune with its tranquil environment that includes a large pond and mature trees.
- Tudor Style house
- Circular drive and double garage
- Built by ‘Millwood Designer Homes’ in 2001
- Secluded garden backing onto farmland
The Poop is just the house for a family who wants to live by the sea. It is across the road from the magnificent Westgate Bay – a vast sandy beach that is ideal for sun worshippers and for children to build sandcastles.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | Lounge | Kitchen/Diner | Landing |Bedroom 1 | Bedroom 2 |Bedroom 3 | Bathroom | Landing | Bedroom 4 | Bedroom 5 | Bathroom |Shower Room
A spacious and luxuriously appointed four bedroom penthouse apartment commanding panoramic golf course and direct sea views.
- Entrance Hall | Lounge | Octagonal Dining Turret | Breakfast Room | Breakfast Balcony | Fitted Kitchen |
- Utility Room | Study | Four Bedrooms | Two En Suite Bathrooms | Family
- Bathroom | Sea Views from Master & Second Bedroom Balconies | Outside Storage | Double Garage | Additional
- Parking Space | Professionally Maintained Landscaped Gardens |
- In & Out Driveway
Exceptionally spacious detached chalet style bungalow specially adapted to improve access for disabled persons throughout the ground floor. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the sea, station and Village shops.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom WC | L-shaped
- Lounge/Dining Room | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Family Bathroom | Six Bedrooms | Three En-Suite Shower Rooms | Double Garage |
- In & Out Drive |
- Three receptions
A substantial detached family home close to the sea, character interior with many arts and crafts features. Large walled garden with long drive to double garage. Approximately 2280 sq ft with gas central heating, five or six bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom | Sitting Room | Dining Area | Kitchen | Laundry Room
- Bedroom 1|En-suite Bathroom
- Two Further Downstairs Bedrooms
- Shower Room |
A beautifully appointed detached family home in a delightful setting with a large and very secluded rear garden backing directly on to farmland.
Enjoy the sound of silence in your rear garden with a drink.
Enjoy one of the many scenic walks and views on offer.
Whilst in need of a little TLC, this home could be the happy ever after for you.
A unique family home constructed approximately 13 years ago using a mix of new and reclaimed materials to create the authentic appearance of a barn conversion.
- Popular semi rural village location
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Two reception rooms and a study
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
How do you fancy a life on the ocean waves?
Or better still watching the waves from the comfort of your lounge or balcony.
You even get to put your own mark on it.
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Front line seaviews
- No upward chain
- Double garage
- Ensuite to master