Exceptional spacious disability adapted detached bungalow plus an attached and comfortable good sized, self contained annex all standing in 1.40 acres.
- Entrance Hall |Sitting Room |Dining Room| Family Room | Study |Kitchen/Breakfast Room |Utility Room |Cloakroom WC |
- Bathroom |3 Double Bedrooms |
- Dressing Area |En-suite Wet Room Annex
- Entrance Hall| Sitting Room |Kitchen |Bathroom |
- Swimming pool
Grade II listed period house of immense character with fine inglenook and wealth of wall and ceiling beams. Converted coach house forms two storey studio/office adjacent to flint workshops, double garage & 0.538 of an acre mature gardens. Gas central heating, security alarm and mains drainage. Secluded position yet convenient for all local amenities.
- Vestibule | Dining Room | Sitting Room | Morning Room | Study | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Inner Hall | Cellar | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En Suite Bathroom |Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Family Bathroom | Double Garage | Coach House/Studio | Coach House Office | Workshop |
- Four receptions
Deceptively spacious 13 year old 2 storey detached house in a secluded position in quiet location on village outskirts.
Fabulous view across surrounding paddocks & countryside. Tastefully decorated and luxuriously appointed interior.
- Upper Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Dining Room | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 |Bedroom 4 | En-shouwer Room | Family Bathroom |
- Lower Ground Floor
- Sitting Room | Master Bedroom | Walk-in Wardrobe | En-suite Shower Room | Laundry Room |
- Outside | Garage |
A stunning Victorian house with beautiful features and fabulous room proportions.
A quality finish with bespoke fitted kitchen.
In the heart of Fiveways, a solid favoured area for families due to outstanding schools.
- 4 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house
- 2 bathrooms
- South facing garden
- Beautifully decorated
Nestling up a private lane in the charming village of Martin, Fairfields offers everything you could want in a modern country home.
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Lounge/Dining Room |Ground Floor Bedroom | En-suite Bathroom | Ground Floor Bedroom |Ground Floor Shower Room | First floor | Landing |Bedroom | Balcony | Bedroom | Bathroom |Outside | Garage
Charming detached house adjacent to countryside with large mature orchard and delightful cottage gardens, in a fabulous location close to the village and the sea.
- Entrance Hall | Dining Room |
- Kitchen |Breakfast Room | Rear Entrance Hall | Downstairs Shower Room | Snug/Bedroom 5 |
- First floor | Landing |Bedroom |En-suite | Bedroom 2 |Family Shower Room |Bedroom 3 |
- Three receptions
A charming semi-detached country
Cottage offering just over an acre of landscaped gardens and paddock. Set in a delightful rural spot with far reaching panoramic views over undulating countryside, yet only just under a mile from Shepherdswell station and village centre.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room |
- Dining Room | Sitting Room | Study | Conservatory | Kitchen Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Downstairs Bathroom/WC |
- First Floor Landing | Bedroom 1 | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room/WC | Double Garage | Formal Gardens & Paddock In All 1.13 Acres |
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
Delightful detached family home built in 1761, originally part of the Eythorne Estate, enjoying stunning gardens and on the edge of a popular village.
- Entrance Hall | Sitting Room | Kitchen |
- Dining Area | Garden Room | Utility Room/WC |
- First Floor | Landing | Bedroom 1 | En-suite Bathroom | Bedroom 2 | Jack and Jill Bathroom | Bedroom 3 | Double Garage | Off Road Parking | Front & Rear Gardens |
- Three receptions
This spacious and meticulously maintained detached bungalow within 0.43 of an acre of beautifully tended gardens has a detached flint cottage as a fun restoration project and even the possibility of a building plot subject to necessary consents.
- Entrance Hall | Lounge Area | Dining Area | Sitting Room | Kitchen | Bedroom 1 | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room |
- Car Port | Cottage |
- Off-Road Parking
Cook up a fried breakfast then sit and enjoy it in the lovely kitchen/breakfast room.
Give your family the space they need in this flexible home.
Take your dogs for a walk in the countryside as the morning mist falls across the fields.