Deceptively spacious 13 year old 2 storey detached house in a secluded position in quiet location on village outskirts.
Fabulous view across surrounding paddocks & countryside. Tastefully decorated and luxuriously appointed interior.
- Upper Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Dining Room | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 |Bedroom 4 | En-shouwer Room | Family Bathroom |
- Lower Ground Floor
- Sitting Room | Master Bedroom | Walk-in Wardrobe | En-suite Shower Room | Laundry Room |
- Outside | Garage |
A substantial detached period home, itself providing comfortable seven bedroom accommodation with many fine features, plus the potential for the new owners to refurbish a four bedroom bungalow attached to the rear.
Nestling up a private lane in the charming village of Martin, ‘Fairfields’ offers everything you could want in a modern country home.
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Lounge/Dining Room |Ground Floor Bedroom | En-suite Bathroom | Ground Floor Bedroom |Ground Floor Shower Room | First floor | Landing |Bedroom | Balcony | Bedroom | Bathroom |Outside | Garage
A stunning Victorian house with beautiful features and FABULOUS ROOM PROPORTIONS.
A quality finish with bespoke fitted kitchen.
In the heart of Fiveways, a solid favoured area for families due to outstanding schools.
- 4 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house
- 2 bathrooms
- South facing garden
- Beautifully decorated
Charming detached house adjacent to countryside with large mature orchard and delightful cottage gardens, in a fabulous location close to the village and the sea.
- Entrance Hall | Dining Room |
- Kitchen |Breakfast Room | Rear Entrance Hall | Downstairs Shower Room | Snug/Bedroom 5 |
- First floor | Landing |Bedroom |En-suite | Bedroom 2 |Family Shower Room |Bedroom 3 |
- Three receptions
A substantial double fronted red brick Victorian detached family home enjoying extensive mature gardens in a quiet tree lined avenue, within easy reach of Dover town centre and Dover Priory Station.
An exceptional family home enjoying views of Dover Castle from the formal areas of the south-west facing rear garden, fringed by its very own naturally wooded escarpment, in all totalling 0.44 acres.
- Porch | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom | Study |Lounge | Dining Room | Conservatory |Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En-Suite Bathroom | Second Bedroom | En-Suite Shower Room |Third & Fourth Bedrooms | Family Bath/Shower Room |
- Double Garage | 0.44 Acre Plot |
Sale By Tender, guide price£425,000
Fees apply - see tender pack. Ideal project, set in almost half an acre of land.
Built in 1848 this property could be every inch your stately home.
Ensure no arguments over bedrooms as there is plenty here for the growing family as well as bathrooms.
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Monday 8th September 2014 - fees apply
- See tender pack
- 4 bedroom detached 'Victorian' home
- 2 en-suites
Sit on the balcony with a croissant and enjoy views over the channel to France.
Enjoy a big family gathering in the extended kitchen diner.
The ground floor bedroom area is ideal for an annexe.
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Stunning cliff top location
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Modernised and updated throughout
- Extended kitchen diner
Sale By Tender, guide price£400,000
Fees apply - see tender pack. RELAX on the BALCONY admiring INCREDIBLE VIEWS towards the shard and beyond.
AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF SPACE, with a walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom.
AN ARRAY of excellent bus routes on your doorstep.
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Monday 15th September 2014 - fees apply
- See tender pack
- 3 double bedroom flat
- Top floor with stunning views