Exceptional spacious disability adapted detached bungalow plus an attached and comfortable good sized, self contained annex all standing in 1.40 acres.
- Entrance Hall |Sitting Room |Dining Room| Family Room | Study |Kitchen/Breakfast Room |Utility Room |Cloakroom WC |
- Bathroom |3 Double Bedrooms |
- Dressing Area |En-suite Wet Room Annex
- Entrance Hall| Sitting Room |Kitchen |Bathroom |
- Swimming pool
Grade II listed period house of immense character with fine inglenook and wealth of wall and ceiling beams. Converted coach house forms two storey studio/office adjacent to flint workshops, double garage & 0.538 of an acre mature gardens. Gas central heating, security alarm and mains drainage. Secluded position yet convenient for all local amenities.
- Vestibule | Dining Room | Sitting Room | Morning Room | Study | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Inner Hall | Cellar | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En Suite Bathroom |Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Family Bathroom | Double Garage | Coach House/Studio | Coach House Office | Workshop |
- Four receptions
Deceptively spacious 13 year old 2 storey detached house in a secluded position in quiet location on village outskirts.
Fabulous view across surrounding paddocks & countryside. Tastefully decorated and luxuriously appointed interior.
- Upper Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Dining Room | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 |Bedroom 4 | En-shouwer Room | Family Bathroom |
- Lower Ground Floor
- Sitting Room | Master Bedroom | Walk-in Wardrobe | En-suite Shower Room | Laundry Room |
- Outside | Garage |
Imagine having enough off road parking for all of the family.
A large master bedroom with en-suite will stop the morning queue for the bathroom so you can get ready for work.
A chain free property gives you the chance to move straight in.
The house has been completely remodelled to the very highest standard and everything has been considered down to the last detail so all a new owner has to do is move their furniture in, put the kettle on and their feet up!
- Extensively refurbished five bedroom detached house
- Captivating panoramic view across miles of countryside
- Large secluded rear garden directly adjoining fields
- Versatile ground floor incorporating bathroom & bedrooms
- Luxurious “Phillipe Starck” bath and shower suites
Nestling up a private lane in the charming village of Martin, Fairfields offers everything you could want in a modern country home.
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Lounge/Dining Room |Ground Floor Bedroom | En-suite Bathroom | Ground Floor Bedroom |Ground Floor Shower Room | First floor | Landing |Bedroom | Balcony | Bedroom | Bathroom |Outside | Garage
A charming semi-detached country
Cottage offering just over an acre of landscaped gardens and paddock. Set in a delightful rural spot with far reaching panoramic views over undulating countryside, yet only just under a mile from Shepherdswell station and village centre.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room |
- Dining Room | Sitting Room | Study | Conservatory | Kitchen Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Downstairs Bathroom/WC |
- First Floor Landing | Bedroom 1 | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room/WC | Double Garage | Formal Gardens & Paddock In All 1.13 Acres |
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
Charming detached house adjacent to countryside with large mature orchard and delightful cottage gardens, in a fabulous location close to the village and the sea.
- Entrance Hall | Dining Room |
- Kitchen |Breakfast Room | Rear Entrance Hall | Downstairs Shower Room | Snug/Bedroom 5 |
- First floor | Landing |Bedroom |En-suite | Bedroom 2 |Family Shower Room |Bedroom 3 |
- Three receptions
Delightful detached family home built in 1761, originally part of the Eythorne Estate, enjoying stunning gardens and on the edge of a popular village.
- Entrance Hall | Sitting Room | Kitchen |
- Dining Area | Garden Room | Utility Room/WC |
- First Floor | Landing | Bedroom 1 | En-suite Bathroom | Bedroom 2 | Jack and Jill Bathroom | Bedroom 3 | Double Garage | Off Road Parking | Front & Rear Gardens |
- Three receptions
Sale By Tender, guide price£450,000
Fees apply - see tender pack. This magnificent home must be seen to believed both inside and out.Open House this Sunday (26th Oct).
The amazing lounge/diner will be an awesome setting for dinner parties and social events with friends and family.
The home is adorned with many period features including stained glass windows.
- Sale By Tender
- Closing Friday 31st October 2014 - fees apply
- See tender pack
- 2 bedroom detached house
- Formerly 2 chapels