An imposing Edwardian detached family house in a simply delightful position on the village green. Wonderful 0.62 acre landscaped grounds and two detached annex guest suites or B&B holiday lodges.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room | Dining Room |Sitting Area | Conservatory | Kitchen | Utility Room | Cloakroom WC | Cellar Rooms |Landing | Study | Master Bedroom with Shower |Two Further Double Bedrooms | Attic Bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
A substantial detached period home, itself providing comfortable seven bedroom accommodation with many fine features, plus the potential for the new owners to refurbish a four bedroom bungalow attached to the rear.
SALE BY TENDER This period mid terrace home is situated on a tree lined turning.
Is in an IDEAL LOCATION for families as there are many recreational facilities on your doorstep.
This is ideal for those keen on DIY or for those who are looking to put their own stamp on a property.
- Sale by tender
- Period 3 bedroom mid terrace home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Popular Aldersbrook Estate
A spacious detached family house enjoying a established non-estate position on the village outskirts commanding far reaching views across National Trust farmland and partial sea views across the English Channel and French coastline.
A beautifully presented character home in a Grade II Listed former windmill together with a detached holiday cottage all set in 0.312 acres of delightful gardens with outstanding views across surrounding countryside.
An immaculate, individually styled seven year old detached house in show home condition, enjoying a non estate position in an established village street close to local amenities.
A substantial double fronted red brick Victorian detached family home enjoying extensive mature gardens in a quiet tree lined avenue, within easy reach of Dover town centre and Dover Priory Station.
An exceptional family home enjoying views of Dover Castle from the formal areas of the south-west facing rear gardens, fringed by its very own naturally wooded escarpment, in all totalling 0.44 acres.
- Porch | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom | Study |Lounge | Dining Room | Conservatory |Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En-Suite Bathroom | Second Bedroom | En-Suite Shower Room |Third & Fourth Bedrooms | Family Bath/Shower Room |
- Double Garage | 0.44 Acre Plot |
3 bed detached bungalow, 1 reception room, fitted kitchen, utility room, cloak room, family bathroom, ensuite shower room to master bedroom, rear garden, front garden all gravel for parking.
Make this rural retreat your next family home and enjoy the village life in style.
With easy access to the A2 enjoy an easy commute.
Take advantage of the planning permission and build a new detached garage with studio above.