Grade II listed period house of immense character with fine inglenook and wealth of wall and ceiling beams. Converted coach house forms two storey studio/office adjacent to flint workshops, double garage & 0.538 of an acre mature gardens. Gas central heating, security alarm and mains drainage. Secluded position yet convenient for all local amenities.
- Vestibule | Dining Room | Sitting Room | Morning Room | Study | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Inner Hall | Cellar | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En Suite Bathroom |Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Family Bathroom | Double Garage | Coach House/Studio | Coach House Office | Workshop |
- Four receptions
Owner able to move quickly. Deceptively spacious 13 year old 2 storey detached house in a secluded position in quiet location on village outskirts. Fabulous view across surrounding paddocks & countryside. Tastefully decorated and luxuriously appointed interior.
- Upper Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Dining Room | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 |Bedroom 4 | En-shouwer Room | Family Bathroom |
- Lower Ground Floor
- Sitting Room | Master Bedroom | Walk-in Wardrobe | En-suite Shower Room | Laundry Room |
- Outside | Garage |
St Margarets-at-Cliffe is a vibrant coastal village where the Kent countryside meets the sea at the delightful St Margaret’s Bay. So if you enjoy both village life and want to be near the coast, the unique and centrally located Beech Tree House can provide it all. Property also benefits from being end of chain.
- End of Chain
- Period style detached house in village setting
- Built in 2007/8 with benefit of 10 year nhbc warranty
- ‘Bosch Worcester’ gas central heating system
- Luxuriously appointed quality bath and shower rooms
A stunning Victorian house with beautiful features and fabulous room proportions.
A quality finish with bespoke fitted kitchen.
In the heart of Fiveways, a solid favoured area for families due to outstanding schools.
- 4 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house
- 2 bathrooms
- South facing garden
- Beautifully decorated
Imagine having enough off road parking for all of the family.
A large master bedroom with en-suite will stop the morning queue for the bathroom so you can get ready for work.
A chain free property gives you the chance to move straight in.
Charming detached house adjacent to countryside with large mature orchard and delightful cottage gardens, in a fabulous location close to the village and the sea.
- Entrance Hall | Dining Room |
- Kitchen |Breakfast Room | Rear Entrance Hall | Downstairs Shower Room | Snug/Bedroom 5 |
- First floor | Landing |Bedroom |En-suite | Bedroom 2 |Family Shower Room |Bedroom 3 |
- Three receptions
A charming semi-detached country
Cottage offering just over an acre of landscaped gardens and paddock. Set in a delightful rural spot with far reaching panoramic views over undulating countryside, yet only just under a mile from Shepherdswell station and village centre.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room |
- Dining Room | Sitting Room | Study | Conservatory | Kitchen Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Downstairs Bathroom/WC |
- First Floor Landing | Bedroom 1 | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room/WC | Double Garage | Formal Gardens & Paddock In All 1.13 Acres |
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
The house has been completely remodelled to the very highest standard and everything has been considered down to the last detail so all a new owner has to do is move their furniture in, put the kettle on and their feet up!
Delightful detached family home built in 1761, originally part of the Eythorne Estate, enjoying stunning gardens and on the edge of a popular village.
- Entrance Hall | Sitting Room | Kitchen |
- Dining Area | Garden Room | Utility Room/WC |
- First Floor | Landing | Bedroom 1 | En-suite Bathroom | Bedroom 2 | Jack and Jill Bathroom | Bedroom 3 | Double Garage | Off Road Parking | Front & Rear Gardens |
- Three receptions
Ideal project, somewhere you can really make your own with so much potential,
Built in 1848 this property could be every inch your stately home.
Ensure no arguments over bedrooms as there is plenty here for the growing family as well as bathrooms.
- 4 bedroom detached 'Victorian' home
- 2 en-suites
- Large garden
- Off street parking
- Full of period features