An extremely attractive individually designed detached house offering versatile living accommodation and a high specification finish which is beautifully presented to the standard of a new build show home.
- Entrance Hall | Cloakroom | Kitchen Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Lounge & Dining Areas |
- Study | Downstairs Guest Bedroom | En-suite Shower Room | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom | Large En-suite Bathroom/Shower
- Room | Dressing Room | Fourth Bedroom | Further Double Bedroom | Family Shower Room |
- In & Out Driveway | Gated Parking Area | Detached garage | External Office |
- Landscaped Gardens |
An imposing Edwardian detached family house in a simply delightful position on the village green. Wonderful 0.62 acre landscaped grounds and two detached annex guest suites or B&B holiday lodges.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room | Dining Room |Sitting Area | Conservatory | Kitchen | Utility Room | Cloakroom WC | Cellar Rooms |Landing | Study | Master Bedroom with Shower |Two Further Double Bedrooms | Attic Bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
A substantial detached period home, itself providing comfortable seven bedroom accommodation with many fine features, plus the potential for the new owners to refurbish a four bedroom bungalow attached to the rear.
Fabulous cliff top property to be proud of.
Be the perfect host in a unique setting with a gorgeous garden party.
Live the high life surrounded by stunning Italian fittings.
- Cliff top position
- Stunning uninterrupted sea views
- Sought after location
- Immaculate condition
- 5 bedroom detached home
An immaculate, individually styled seven year old detached house in show home condition, enjoying a non estate position in an established village street close to local amenities.
An imposing detached Victorian residence, enjoying an absolutely fabulous elevated hillside position in a quiet, no through traffic lane and commanding far reaching countryside views across the valley.
- Entrance Hall | Cellar | Sitting Room | Drawing Room |Conservatory | Study | Breakfast Room | Cloakroom | Kitchen | First Floor Landing | Four Double Bedrooms | Gym/Shower Room | Utility Room | Family Bathroom | Separate WC | Second Floor Landing | Two
- Further Bedrooms
- Detached Garage | 0.38 Acre Garden |
A charming semi-detached country
Cottage offering just over an acre of landscaped gardens and paddock. Set in a delightful rural spot with far reaching panoramic views over undulating countryside, yet only just under a mile from Shepherdswell station and village centre.
- Entrance Hall | Drawing Room |
- Dining Room | Sitting Room | Study | Conservatory | Kitchen Breakfast Room | Utility Room | Downstairs Bathroom/WC |
- First Floor Landing | Bedroom 1 | Balcony | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room/WC | Double Garage | Formal Gardens & Paddock In All 1.13 Acres |
- Double glazing
- Three receptions
A substantial double fronted red brick Victorian detached family home enjoying extensive mature gardens in a quiet tree lined avenue, within easy reach of Dover town centre and Dover Priory Station.
An exceptional family home enjoying views of Dover Castle from the formal areas of the south-west facing rear garden, fringed by its very own naturally wooded escarpment, in all totalling 0.44 acres.
- Porch | Entrance Hall | Cloakroom | Study |Lounge | Dining Room | Conservatory |Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Utility Room | First Floor Landing | Master Bedroom |
- En-Suite Bathroom | Second Bedroom | En-Suite Shower Room |Third & Fourth Bedrooms | Family Bath/Shower Room |
- Double Garage | 0.44 Acre Plot |
This spacious and meticulously maintained detached bungalow within 0.43 of an acre of beautifully tended gardens has a detached flint cottage as a fun restoration project and even the possibility of a building plot subject to necessary consents.
- Entrance Hall | Lounge Area | Dining Area | Sitting Room | Kitchen | Bedroom 1 | Bedroom 2 | Bedroom 3 | Shower Room |
- Car Port | Cottage |
- Off-Road Parking